Click above to send a follow request - I almost always accept.

Sunday 16 October 2011

The X Factor Live Shows - Week Two

It seems that this week it was all about the romance. All I can say is, I love my top three this week!

Okay, Kitty was good, but I can't bring myself to support her - she's so... UGH! I hate her! Sorry Kitty, nothing personal. But my top three this week has to be the beautiful Janet Devlin, again, the wonderful Misha B, again and, thanks to their great chemistry and obvious talent, The Risk - the X Factor's newest boy band. They're awesome! But I have to spent this week's post bleating about how amazing Janet Devlin is. She is simply outstanding. Sweet and talented and beautiful and emotional and I think she could go all the way to the final.

I also have to talk a little about the worst of the lot; particularly how it's not really their fault. So, firstly, let's talk about Johnny Robinson! The fella can sing! He really can! But there's a thing that Louis Walsh likes to do with his acts and that is "turn them into jokes". 

Because Johnny is clearly a gay man with a flamboyant character then obviously he must be dressed accordingly - so let's slap him in a sparkly jacket or a fucking kimono and eye liner. NO LOUIS! NO! Let the man sing! His Kylie song this weekend was... just okay, mainly because it was made into a big camp show. Although, when I closed my eyes and just listen he sounds great! Really great! 

So Louis, give him a chance to just SING the song.

And as for Kitty - yes, she was good this week, but I hate her!

NEXT WEEK: Rythmix - Who's The Hottest? (Seriously - it's something that has split opinion in our house) And "Does Sophie Even Want To Be There?" - Looking forward to it.