Click above to send a follow request - I almost always accept.

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Happy Birthday Mr Who!

Doctor Who is 47 years old today. Can you believe it? Nope. Me neither. But it is! We've seen 11 Doctors, countless monsters and companions, many different looking blue boxes - all the same, a few phallic aliens, lots of tweed, a fair bit of bubble-wrap and at least two fezzes (fezi?)... It's a show we all love and one that means something very, very special to me personally. It's seen me through family tragedies, lost lovers, growing up, growing beards, losing money, gaining mates, losing mates, loves and losses of every kind you can think of. But it's always there. It will always be there. And I think it's one of those things that just gets better and better... I am in love with this show.

Here's a little celebratory video created by someone better at computers than me... In the form of a Big Brother End Of Series Best Bits video, I give you Doctor Who: