Click above to send a follow request - I almost always accept.

Friday 5 April 2013

BBC Rule Eccleston Out For 50th

So today, responding to rumours that Christopher Eccleston had "stormed out" of preparations for the Doctor Who Fiftieth Anniversary Special, the BBC have stated that nothing so dramatic has taken place and that Eccleston was never on board to appear in the special. 

So that means we know, for sure, that we're getting the Tenth Doctor and the Eleventh Doctor, but definitely not getting the Ninth. And I think I'm okay with that! I'd like to see Paul McGann involved but, again, it wouldn't be the end of the world if he wasn't. Interesting that there's no news either way on him as of yet. I wouldn't be at all shocked if he showed up - he's high on my list of Best Doctors.

So, Ten and Rose, Zygons, John Hurt, Eleven and Clara, Joanna Page as Elizabeth I (probably) and many, many more surprises promised... This is going to be one hell of a treat after all!