Click above to send a follow request - I almost always accept.

Thursday 23 September 2010

Twitter TV Review Hashtag #TV140 Launched!

So, here we are! Who knows if this will catch on, but let's give it a go... We all (or most of us) enjoy television shows. We all (or most of us) use Twitter. So I've decided to combine the two in what I like to call #TV140! 

It's simple really; if you've watched a telly show and enjoyed it or hated it - or formed any opinion at all on it - then why not review it in a single tweet?

The rules are: The tweet must contain the show's title, your review and the hashtag #tv140 - all within the 140 characters available to you. I've set up a search in the sidebar, so any tweet with the #tv140 tag will appear on this blog. So far, I'm the only one who's had a go - but who knows where this will go! 

Here's an example of what we're looking for - my #tv140 review of tonight's "Gareth Malone's Extraordinary School For Boys": 


I'm sure you get the idea... PLEASE have a go... Let's see if we can make this as big as #followfriday, #musicmonday or #tweetyourtea! I'm interested, too, in knowing what everyone's watching... Then I know what to write about! So, come on! Give it a try - #TV140 - YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!